Friday, September 17, 2010

Sewing for Bonnie

I've been busy all summer and I haven't posted any new blogs. It's time I do so. My daughter Bonnie was home from Germany for a few weeks and needed a bag to go with the new dress she purchased to wear to a wedding. She drew up a picture of what she wanted and I came up with the bag shown below. She really enjoyed this small red bag. We put a handle on it so she could carry it with the handle, or tuck it inside and carry it as a clutch.



She thought having a larger purse in the same style would be great, so we came up with the below bag and I stitched it up right before she returned to Germany. She said many of her "girls" like the bag.
Both bags have a zipper outside pocket in the back and a zipper pocket and open pockets on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment