Friday, September 17, 2010

Gathered/Drawstring Bgs

This past spring I stitched up the black bag with hot pink fabric & polkadots. My daughter Ann saw it and loved it, so guess who got this bag??

A friend, Susan, saw Ann's bag and wanted one like it. I changed it up a bit and made a drawstring closure to make it easier to get into the bag. I used hot a pink with green polkadot fabric for the lining.
I liked that style so well I used a canvas fabric and made the bag below for myself.

Then I made the bag below that 10 yr. old Courtney talked her mom into buying for her.


Another friend who is a new mom, Holly, saw my green bag and wanted one to carry with her. She can slip a couple of diapers and a bottle into this bag if she wants to.

I like to put an outside zipper pocket, an inside zipper pocket and inside open pockets on all my bags. I love to use fun fabrics inside for the lining and different surprise fabrics for inside the zipper pockets.




No comments:

Post a Comment