Saturday, February 6, 2010

Look alike Bags

Below are two purses very much alike. I made one for a friend of my daughter's, however, after I began making it, I realized it was probably too small for her (10" x 8"), so I made a larger one.
This purse measures 13" x 9 1/2". Both have a zipper pocket inside and 4 pockets on the opposite side. Both have zipper closures.


Messenger Bags
This is aMessenger Bag I made for my daughter's friend. She explained what she wanted a flap (see below) and helped pick out the fabric and we came up with this. This has two zipper pockets inside and a pocket on the back.



A friend from work wanted a bag to carry her files in. This is basically the same pattern as above, however made a little bigger. There are no pockets inside, but one zipper pocket on the back.





No comments:

Post a Comment